2017 ZOMBIE SHOOTOUT LACROSSE TOURNAMENT
Sunday, October 15th | Armada, Michigan
Thank you to our teams and sponsors for a great 2016 tournament!
This Year's Champs will be receiving an invite to the Dick's Sporting Goods Tournament of Champions in Wesley Chapel, FL in December.
All participating teams in this year's Zombie Shootout will receive an invite to the Florida Finale which is an open tournament that is taking place in the same location and will be considered a qualifier for the 2018 Tournament of Champions.
- We host a 10v10 Championship Lacrosse Tournament for High School, U15, and U13 Divisions. HS Divisions will be grouped by graduation year - 2018-19 (HS Varsity) and 2020-21 (HS JV) Divisions.
- We host a 7v7 Championship Tournament for U9 and U11 Divisions (3rd-5th grade teams).
- All Divisions receive a 4-game guarantee.
- A champion will be crowned in each division and granted a berth in the Dick's Sporting Goods Tournament of Champions.
- Each Division will compete on a single day of play.
- Grade-level teams may opt into an appropriate U-Division based on experience and player age.
- Games will have 2-20 minute running clock halves with a 5 minute halftime. Games will end on a common horn.
- Cost is only $750 per team! A $300 deposit is required to hold your spot as you assemble your teams.
- Passes to the best Halloween attractions in Michigan are available for purchase online. Be sure to check out Haunted Blake's Halloween attractions including their popular Zombie Paintball Safari.
- Vendor Village will feature great food and drinks as well as lacrosse equipment, clothing, and more. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org be a part of our growing vendor area.
- Lodging: Hotel room blocks are offered via Travel Team USA. Check out some great rates on some excellent properties who are partnering with our event.
- No pets, personal fire pits, or barbeque grills permitted on the tournament site.